Friday, October 22, 2004

First Official Post

Wow! Ok, so here it goes. Let's see, I just want to
get caught up. So, life has been busy. I've been
doing a lot of surfing online and things have been a
little rocky.
What else exciting. Ohh... we're going to a masquerade
party this weekend. :-) hee hee.. HOpefully, it'll
be intersting, never done that before.
What else, ohhh.. yeah.. I used to paintball a lot,
went mainly to SC Village, but wow, I found this new
thing, it's call airsoft. It's so fun... just like
paintball, except better! And it's cheaper. So far
I've been searching around the only place I've been
buying stuff is at AirSplat.com
They seem to be the most competitively priced.
What else... oh yeah.. I got into a car accident a few
weeks ago. That sucked. I'm still working on getting
it fixed. Especially with the heavy rains recently,
there have been a lot of accidents, so now all of
sudden, I'm stuck with all these other people who need
to get their car fixed. And my insurance company isn't as great as I thought they would be. Damn them! By the way, they're 21st Century. I used to be with farmers, who was much better. But, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Anything else going on? I have to make sure to bring this blog uptodate. Is there anything else? Well, I'll keep you up to date later one. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home